Dream it and be it

If you can dream it, you can be it

Quail Painting for Fish and GameLately, the name of the game has been custom!  I love these orders. Not only do i get to be a little bit more creative in my work, I feel like my customers really interact more with the paintings.  One of the great things about face and body painting is that by simply changing what is put on your skin, you have to potential to change who you are.  When a customer chooses their painting, the are essentially bringing the way they feel on the inside to the surface for everyone to see. 

salmon
I have customers that get tattoo style paintings, animals, and designs.  I have customers that ask me to match their clothes, their hair, or their eye makeup.


In the first picture, the customer wanted me to match her job!  How awesome is that!  She works at fish and game and makes sure our water is safe for humans and animals alike.  I painted a quail on one side and a fish on the other for fish and game.  They turned out great!  After painting the design, I sprayed it with some ben nye's final seal so that it would lask the week as she worked at the county fair.  I can't wait to hear how it went next Thursday at Marketfest!

Enjoy the photos!  Michelle
Beautiful tribal eyeredding marketfest 2011Custom Face Design to Match Clothes
Custom Skeleten Arm
http://blog.reddingkidsparties.com/2011/06/22/if-you-can-dream-it-you-can-be-it/trackback.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment