Painting at The Last MarketFest

Breanna(on the left)won the coloring contest!

Marketfest
The last week of Marketfest was bittersweet.  Face painting there was something I looked forward to every week.  I had so much fun and met so many great people this year.  With the great music, there were times I thought about joining the dancing myself.  Maybe next year.  On the other hand while the weather changes, you have to roll with it!  Breanna, my coloring contest winner came by for her free face or body painting.  The top pictures shows her with her sister.  She is on the left with the flames up her arm.  Very cool choice Breanna!  If you didn’t make it this year, you missed out.  I will see you all next year though! 

 
For all of you who think face painting is just for kids check out this picture to the right..... Beautiful!


 The Corning Olive Fest 
The Olive Fest was a blast!  I had lots of fun people come through my face painting booth.  There were even some old friends from other face painting events!  Here is a picture of a mother/son crime-fighting duo from corning.  Watch out evil-dooers, with superhero's like these you are going to have a hard time!  If you didn't make it to this event, I hope to see you next time!


Don't forget to "LIKE US" on Facebook or "FOLOW US" here on our blog!  The contest to win a FREE FACE PAINTING PARTY ends tommorrow August 31!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment