Inter-Mountain Fair


this butterfly matches her shirt!

So I know this is so late, but better late than never right? This was my longest event yet!  5 days painting and camping.  The preparing was about all I did the week before.  Of course that means I overdid the things that didn't really mater and I overlooked those that could have made me more comfortable (like a good sleeping bag, thanks for the help :))    I had such a good time at this fair!  The people I paint and paint around really make each event so unique to itself.  I was happy to feel part of the family around me at the show.  The one's I painted young and old came with unique ideas or improvements to the samples already on my board.  That makes it even better, when my designs are improved through joint creativity.  I look forward to seeing everyone again next year!  And I will definitely be more prepared for the camping.  There were a lot of pictures, it was so hard to choose the few that would end up here.  If you can't find yours look on facebook (the link is on left, or shutterfly.  I am trying to figure that out while I type, so no instant promises, but hopefully it will work tonight! Have a great week all!  Imagine life with all the hopes and dreams you want, and then use action to achieve them!
Sunflower Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment